Monday, December 29, 2008

She moved!

Ok so yesterday I think I felt Isabella move for the first time! It was just a tiny litte flutter (Joe claims it was just gas) but I think that it was her moving! So I will have to see if I can feel it again soon. In case you don't know we did choose Isabella as her name, we just don't have a middle name yet. She has a long first and last name so we will have to keep the middle name short, but we are still working on it. We are open to any reasonable suggestions, because we have already heard all of the crazy ones! Even though the crazy ones still give us a good laugh!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Congrats to you and Joe.
    I vote the middle name should be Consuelo. I mean, Isabella Consuelo Gutierrez has a nice ring to it....modern, yet traditional. And, Joe might have a tia Consuelo out there so it would be a family name.
    think about it.....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHH how exciting. I think she should have the middle name Sheree. Isabella Sheree sounds GREAT!

    ReplyDelete