Friday, July 10, 2009

Update







Ok I know I have been so horrible about keeping up with this. It is just harder to turn on my computer with a new baby now. There is not much new, just enjoying my time with Isabella before I have to go back to work. Things are going well, the last two nights have been good, that is why I probably sound so positive right now! We have had some rough nights. She does great during the day, she loves to sleep, but the nights are really hard. But we are hoping they will get better soon. Isabella is 6 weeks now and everyday she amazes me. She has discovered her fist and loves to suck on that. We like to call her high maintenance because if she is awake she constantly likes to be moved. She loves to be rocked and held in all sorts of ways and she won't stay in a swing or bouncer longer than 10 minutes. So I definitely get my excercise! But we are having a blast with her, and even through those rough nights I am loving every minute of being a mom!

We were at my sister in laws house for the 4th so here are some updated pictures!

2 comments: