Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back to work

So I am officially back to work now. This has been the hardest thing for me. My mom, my mother-in-law, Joe and Isabella have had to deal with a few days of crying. I knew I was going to miss her, but I never realized how much I miss her and think about her constantly during the day. I have been trying to rush out of work to go and pick her up, but as of today I have realized how much work I am already getting behind on. I am going to have to figure out how to balance the work life with the home life. I do have to say I have a pretty good class this year, I hope it stays that way to make this year as easy as it possibly can be! Only 177 days left until my next summer vacation!

1 comment:

  1. haha... don't worry, it will get easier!! Only 122 days until Christmas break!!! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete